As you consider orthodontic care, it is likely that a few questions may naturally arise. Don’t be afraid to ask Dr. Mizrahi or Dr. Bonaiuto questions you might have at your first appointment. Dr. Mizrahi Orthodontics team is eager to help make your orthodontic experience amazing.
Here are a few examples of questions you may want to ask at your first appointment:
- Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely require braces?
- How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options?
- Does getting braces hurt? Is there anything I can do to prevent or minimize pain?
- Is it likely that I will be wearing extra appliances in addition to braces to correct my overbite or other problems?
- Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces?
- Will braces prevent me from playing my favorite sport or musical instrument?
- How can I keep my teeth clean with braces?
- How often will I be expected to come in for check-ups and other appointments?
With answers to your questions from Mizrahi Orthodontics team, you can be confident about any necessary orthodontic treatments. From your first appointment to the day your braces come off, your orthodontic treatment at Mizrahi Orthodontics can be a smooth and simple process.
Please fill out the form below, and include contact information so that we may contact you schedule an appointment.
To request an appointment from your mobile device please text 718-998-5100.